- close the wallet when it’s open
- go to your directory in which is the wallet located.
- create a folder “GOS-SAFE” on your favorite place and copy the actual wallet.dat and the masternode.conf into your “GOS-SAFE” folder from the “old” wallet
- go return to your originalwallet folder
- delete all inside except of wallet.dat, masternode.conf and the backup folder
- download the new wallet from here and download the bootstrap.dat and the peers.dat from here
- unzip the files, copy the gossipcoin-qt.exe, the bootstrap.dat and the peers.dat in your original wallet directory
- start the wallet (gossipcoin-qt.exe)
- now the wallet will be synced
- NOW WAIT THE FULL SYNC
In short form: Stop the daemon, delete all gossipcoin files, download the new wallet and make a fresh setup.
systemctl stop gossipcoin.service or ./gossipcoin-cli stop
rm -r .gos*